Friday 8 November 2019

my one of the best 
friend
 Boy or Girl Wording
<html><couler="blue">Little hands and little feet
Little toothless grins, so sweet
Little eyes that shine so bright
Little arms to hold you tight

You are the symbol of the love we share, our every dream come true.
You are our happiness, our are our little boy/girl.

Sometimes the littlest things
take up the biggest space in your heart...

The heavens rejoiced and the angels sighed
when this precious baby boy/girl arrived.

Ten little fingers, ten little toes.

With love and grace, our family grows.
This precious soul, so sweet and new.
This little life, a dream come true.</couler></html>

my dear anshu yadav 


  •              ➨ you are in one of my best love              inshipiretion....             

1-she realise methat what is love .                                            
2- she lost my minde because she cheat with me but i never gone
against to her .                 I AM HAPPY                           




BEWAFA mai hun naa     OK       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results